Tuesday, 8 December 2009

fun at the fair!

Back from the 'Puds & Prezzies' craft fair that was on yesterday.
A very enjoyable time had by all! Looking forward to next years event already!
It's lovely to have such a friendly bunch of people all getting together and putting something on in the village for everyone to enjoy.
There were lots of stalls filled with gifts & goodies & lots of yummy homemade puddings to fill your belly with.
The hall was buzzing with happy shoppers getting ready for the festive period.
Unfortunately though there was something I forgot to take along with me yesterday, can you believe it, yep my camera! So I didn't manage to get any fun at the fair pics :0(
Instead here's some pics I took at home of my pre-fair table set up.



1 comment:

  1. your set up table looked fab! i hope you sold lots of your lovely things...your cards are so sweet. and thanks for the lovely comment today...i'll email you later : )

    ReplyDelete