Tuesday, 14 February 2012

d r u m . r o l l

*drum roll please*
 


{thank you mr. hanmade for being my photographer buddy}

.....and the lucky winner out of the {lotta} bag is....

 ♥  ♥  ♥   ♥  ♥


hip! hip! hooray!

congratulations to you jane!! :)
{please can you inbox me your delivery address so i can pop it in the post for you x
my email address is ~ hannah@hannahmadden.co.uk} 


wow! a huge thanks to you all for your kind comments & for joining in with the give~away fun! x

something i will definitely do again ;))

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I am beside myself with excitement, I had to stop myself from jumping on my desk at work and whooping!!! Thank you very, very much you have made my day...week...month!! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane...Congratulations to you lovely lady!! It kinda made my day that you won this lovely gift!

    Lisa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you jane :)i hope you enjoy the goodies! x

    ReplyDelete