Wednesday, 22 August 2012

s h o p . u p d a t e

:: new :: 
made to order BIG drum handprinted lampshades 
now available to purchase from my etsy shop
along with my new 'swallows' bird print :) 

****
commissions are very welcome!
so please feel free to contact me with your required drum size & fabric design.
:: there are 3 different lampshade sizes to choose from :: 
small 20cm - medium 30cm - large 45cm 

:: fabric design choices are as follows ::
green speedwell, pink speedwell, blue speedwell, swallows, hellebore, hollyhock, anemone, little red flowers, little blue flowers (patterns you will find over in my etsy shop)

re-decorating? as i mix my own colours i am more than happy to print my designs in a colour palette of your choice!

thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. All looking lovely!

    Love the shot of you + bump + caravan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as ever! and so are the photo's of you and your lovely bump, your glowing! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete