Thursday, 22 September 2016

m i m o s a

 mimosa 
 mimosa lamp
 lamp accessories

 eucalyptus
 robin & wren
 flagon lamp details
goldfinches & teasel

a few new block printed lampshades inspired by later summer and autumn colours have been added to my on-line shops.

there's the second mimosa print i was on about in my previous post. still inspired by the green leafy plant i spotted at the butterfly zoo, only this time with a more contemporary feel to it.
it brings back memories of my 'olive leaf' design...

also new - my smaller glass bottle flagon table lamps! where the larger glass demijohn bases suit the larger 40 cm drums, these look great with my smaller 30 cm drums.
these up-cycled flagon lamps come with cream coloured flex/cord, beige switch & plug to compliment the natural cotton of the shade.

all lampshades and lamps are 'made to order' and can be hand printed in your desired colour ways.
if you would like a bespoke lampshade made to match your home decoration, please feel free to get in touch x

2 comments:

  1. Great Opportunity for my business modular kitchen In Chennai & Modular Kitchen Manufacturer in Chennai. I need support to approval the comment some people view our business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I really appreciate your way for sharing your thought and ideas for lampshades. If you want to buy ready made handmade fabric lampshades . You can visit here: https://goo.gl/K60sPF

    Thanking you ....

    ReplyDelete